Ultra-Host
  Client Login Portal   News
  •   Request Server
  •   Control Panel
  •   Services
  •   

Ultra-Host - Portal
    Dear Guest! You are not registered or logged in! Click here to register or click here to login.

You are not registered or logged in! Click here to register or click here to login.

New Host Location (Read 49 times)
    Posted: May 15, 2019 20:45:10
    Offline irwan

Premium User

Youtube
    Private message
    New Host Location

The first i want said thanks for ultra-h for create modern and simple samp vps and setup server
    The second sorry for my english
    Oke let's go to the point

Im from Indonesian, i've playing samp since 2012 and on my country any 10000+ players samp but with ultra-h vps my country got high ping, it's make the gameplay leg or crash, in this section for my future server cause all players on my server wont login cause them hate the ping always 280-500+ now for administrator or helper Ultra-h i want request to you, can you make host in asia? Like at Singapore or near singapore, really in my country many use ultra-h for he's server vps but he's just not like the host cause that so far from my country and i know in asia not Indonesian only use Ultra-h for hosting his server, it's better for all player samp in asia and ultra-h can be the many owner server who's choice for them vps, sorry for my english i hope you know what im talking about, in my hearth i want you accepted this request from Asia Ultra-H User

Regards
    Irwan.Ib

Dont try to get a love, you will die as soon as possible, love is bullshit, many people can die with dat

FUCK LOVE I HATE A GIRLS!!! BUT I WONT A GUY!!

Posted: May 15, 2019 22:25:19
    Offline Link

Helper

Private message
    Re: New Host Location

Hm im not sure if ultra host would be able to get some more server locations as Canada serves a majority of North America and France for Europe. Though of course it is the owner's decision if they would like to open up some new hosting in a new country. Since ping is sometimes a major inconvenience especially if players are quite a distance away from those locations. I dunno what could be done to help with the ping other than the internet connection quality.

Veteran Admin of Everystuff - 8 Years
    Ultra Host - 4 Years

Posted: May 16, 2019 4:08:07
    Offline irwan

Premium User

Youtube
    Private message

Yeah but ultra host user now not only from Europe and America, in Asia now it's many user Ultra-H, ping is the important section for playing some game for really, I represent the ultra-H Asian user part of the hope that the Administrator to create a new hosting near Asia, it will make Asia samp player or user Ultra-h will be more interested for hosting them server in ultra h and me to i really really hope ultra-h can make new hosting for Asian it's can make my server future the better

Dont try to get a love, you will die as soon as possible, love is bullshit, many people can die with dat

Posted: May 17, 2019 21:13:13
    Offline irwan

Premium User

Youtube
    Private message

Ohyeahh i knew it this is impossible

Posted: May 17, 2019 21:39:53
    Offline Link

Helper

Private message

Heh well if you are on the Discord server you may suggest it but there aren't any promises im sure, the owner is the big boss handling these kind of things. I apologize if it is quite an issue for you and others... If it was at a greater higher demand maybe, but again its up to the owner.

Veteran Admin of Everystuff - 8 Years
    Ultra Host - 4 Years

Posted: May 18, 2019 12:42:59
    Offline irwan

Premium User

Youtube
    Private message

Yeah let's see the owner want or nah, but administrator must know, ultra-h is now for all world, not just from Europe and America, for increased member and profitable I hope my request got accepted cause this is not just for me it's for all user Ultra-H

Posted: May 21, 2019 21:38:42
    Offline Administrator

Staff Member
    Helper
    Premium User

Facebook Twitter
    Private message

At the moment there is not enough demand and users for a new location. In the future, it could be added if there is enough demand until then you will have to pick one of the available locations.

Posted: 2 days ago, 21:06:16
    Offline irwan

Premium User

Youtube
    Private message

Actually them wants to make a request for a new location in Asia, them just too lazy or have thought they will not be cared and will not agree what they want like me now, I thought and thought like that but what's wrong with me trying for this and my request not only for me but also for all players / user samps in Ultra-H in my country, Indonesia has Ultra-H users and they complain with the same thing as me, believe in the location of new hosts in Asia will make Asian premium users multiply and I as a premium user really hope there is a new host location in Asia to minimize the ping server that I made because ping is number 1 for playing samp/game
    I will be user premium permanently if any host in Asia, i not force Administrator for do what i want now, i just think the best future my server with modern setting (Ultra-H) and low ping it's will make my server run normally

Statistics
    Services
    Support

- Online servers: 1,644
    - Registered users: 101,070
    - Uptime: 6 years, 3 months and 21 days.

© Ultra-Host v9.0.6 (2013-2019) - All Rights Reserved.